Going to a hospital or clinic can be a stressful and sometimes traumatic experience for children. Creating a welcoming environment helps distract young patients from the intimidating setting while engaging them in play, which is why healthcare marketers are enhancing hospitals and clinics through interesting graphics to create positive client experiences.
Print graphics are a simple and cost-effective way to help children feel safe in medical settings. Adding wall and floor graphics, or medical machine wraps can enrich the space and create a less clinical feeling for patients.
How can you use print graphics in your setting?
Hospitals and clinics have used graphics to engage children in play, tell imaginative stories, and create a sense of trust.
- Wayfinding signage that uses simple symbols and distinctive colors can help your patients navigate the environment.
- Wrapping MRI machines and other devices in creative and playful ways distracts children from the procedure and helps them trust medical personnel.
- Designs that use warm and calming colors and in exam rooms can quell anxieties.
- Informative graphics can help patients engage in conversation and prompt questions of their healthcare providers.
- Floor prints with games like hopscotch, initiate play and distract young patients
- Wall murals that create a scene or map of the surrounding area give children a sense of familiarity and trust.
Each healthcare setting has different needs, and we can design and install graphics on just about any surface. With the right print provider, the transition of the space can be a smooth and safe process.
Enhance your organization’s mission and check out our guide to print buying for personalized and creative ways to create more engaging spaces in your location.