Last year, more than 174 million Americans shopped in-store or online during the busiest holiday weekend of the year, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Sunday and Cyber Monday. Nearly 45% of holiday shoppers visited brick and mortar department stores, while 42% shopped online.
Moral of the story: this holiday weekend is not one to miss if you're a retailer. Which is exactly why you need the right signage to help push sales during Thanksgiving weekend.
Your digital marketing game should be on point, but it is also imperative to invest in the printed promotions in your store. 78.3 million consumers purchased in-store during Thanksgiving weekend 2017. Competition is at its highest during this big shopping weekend and using the right sales signage to attract the crowd is important. Spring and summer are the times to begin planning your holiday marketing campaigns and materials.
Retail Holiday Marketing Project Examples
Checklist: Signage Inventory For Your Store
- Window displays that are attractive to your buyers
- Floor graphics directing consumers around the store
- Sale signage correctly displayed in each department
- General Holiday décor and wayfinding
- Hanging elements that can be viewed from all areas of the store to draw people to different departments
- POP displays stationed near the registers
- Table top cards for the last minute sale at the counter
- Coupons and Direct Mail delivered before the weekend hits
- Visuals aids to support your merchandise on display
- Pick-Up In Store signage
From eye-catching outdoor banners, to large hanging elements that draw people further into your retail space, The Vomela Companies deliver graphic and print solutions that bring your brand to life.